11.12.2008

BALaNCE

Finding balance in my hectic life is something I really struggle with. I made it to Enrichment for the first time in like 4 years and only because I was already at the Church for my calling as Bear leader. I find myself always rushing from the next thing to the next without finding time to really enjoy life. How does one balance Marriage, Motherhood, Money, Exercise, Talents, Personal Study, etc with only 24 hours in the day? I find myself coming up short 99% of the time. I guess that all I can really do is try to prioritize better. I am the most disorganized person i know. Well maybe not as bad as my mom. :) I think I just need to stop procrastinating LIFE. It will all balance out by itself i guess. Or not. Either way...I can't very well get off the train can I?

No comments: